Based on ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Health and Safety Management System), HISTEEL continues to strive to build environmentally friendly production and management systems, comply with environmental laws and regulations, and improve the environment.
- 1Establish an environmental-friendly production and management system based on ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Health and Safety Management System).
- 2Comply with environmental laws and regulations and continuously endeavor to improve the environment.
- 3Introduce clean production processes and technologies to minimize the emission of pollutant.
- 4Take the initiative in driving low-carbon green growth by reducing greenhouse gas emissions through clean energy and the application of green technology.
- 5Use environmental-friendly methods to minimize the environmental impact during the collection, transportation and processing of raw materials.
- 6Efficiently recycle by-products to prevent secondary pollution.
- 7Take immediate action to resolve the problem if by-products or other pollutants generated during the production process have affected or could affect the local environment.